Saturday, October 22, 2011

Time to Catch Up

Life in Paradise has been good this summer. Evidently busy also since I'm nearly 2 months behind!! I was traveling in September; it took a lot of preparation to be gone for 2 weeks. Then a lot of resting and catching up when I got back home. Taking care of our pets also keep me busy.

Our Mindy and Goldie have become good friends when it comes to outdoor hunting of mice, moles, toads, rabbits. They are real excavators when it comes to digging for something that might be down there!!   They think that anything that moves is fair game. The deer won't run any more so they have decided there's no longer a need to bark at them.  Inside the house they each show their own possessiveness of Gary & I.

In September a tiny kitten came to live with us. Princess didn't like her territory being invaded by this little ball of fur - and still won't let Paws be her friend. Goldie let Paws snuggle with her, until Paws became too playful -- and Mindy didn't care for Paws at all.  Mindy & Paws are now discovering they can be friends and have fun playing together. Pictures and more about my kitten Mr. Paws will have to wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment