Sunday, August 7, 2011

Very nice Sunday

Last night was certainly a busy one. We brot Tink (our guest) inside to sleep after the noise in the creek set all the dogs off. She's a busy girl and it was new surroundings for her. It was a while before they all settled down, but eventually our 2 dogs and cat found their beds for the night.

A late afternoon storm today cooled things off but also meant calming care for Goldie while Mindy went to her new safe place in the basement. Tink stayed outside and loved every minute in the rain. I learned today how much she likes to play fetch & she did keep me busy.

I was able to spend some time learning more about personalizing my blog design today. I'm not finished learning yet so there will be more to come. Each of our pets still needs to have her picture inserted. That's for another day.

Tonight is a beautiful night, the sky has some clouds and many stars. The temperature is perfect for sleeping. The only complaint I have it to the skunk who felt it necessary to walk passed leaving his awful smell behind. I don't like skunks.

2 comments:

  1. We got nneded rain and thunderboomies late last night, the latter not being needed! Missy doesn't seem to mind though. She seems to know that she is safe here inside the house.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of our Sundays are nice, Honey. You don't like skunks, huh? Imagine that!

    Your Ever-lovin' :-)

    ReplyDelete