When I first saw the stray gray cat I made the assumption that SHE would be quite elegant when she received some care. Later it was discovered that Miss Ellie wouldn't be the best name for a male cat --- so she became Mr. Ell!! It took some time but he progressed from his small quarters in a half-bath to the basement and then upstairs to the bedroom area of the house and later to roaming all over the house!! Princess and Ell don't get along very well, she'd be happier if she were the only cat on the premises.
Ell had an interesting way to get his water from the tub faucet.
If he could travel along he'd be happy!!

He is contented to sleep in the suitcase. Or in any of a number of special places he has. When I discover one he moves on to a new one!!! A shelf, on the washer, on the ironing board, in a box!!!
If I go sit in the rocker he comes running - snuggle time is always high on his list of to-do's.
No comments:
Post a Comment